- Turnaround time: ASAP
- Data recovery begins upon receipt of your storage device—365 days of the year, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Status is provided within 3 hours of receipt.
- Our team will work around-the-clock until your data recovery job is complete.
- Turnaround time: 1-2 Business Days
- Fastest Standard turnaround time in the industry.
- Completed during regular business hours.
- Turnaround time: 5-7 Business Days
- An economical service option offering job completion during regular business hours.
All recovered data is transferred onto a new external hard drive. For best results, we recommend you purchase a new hard drive from DriveSavers, or send in your own.
Online Delivery Via DataExpress
Your most critical files can be downloaded immediately after data recovery is completed via our secure FTP site. Ask your Data Recovery Advisor for details.
Available only with Standard or Priority Service turnaround times.
After signing a Confidentiality Agreement, only engineers with security clearance perform recovery in a DOD‑approved secure area. Restored data is shipped on two different types of media via two different couriers to insure safe delivery.
DriveSavers engineers create a sector-by-sector image of the encrypted data. Data can be returned decrypted or fully encrypted.
Only available with our Priority Service turnaround time.
DriveSavers engineers will perform recovery directly at your location. Ask your Data Recovery Advisor for details.
DriveSavers engineers can remotely recover a corrupted file system or corrupted SAN, recover deleted data from within a file system, as well as deleted VMDK files from VMware environments.
eDiscovery and Digital Forensics
DriveSavers are experts in the areas of litigation, electronic discovery services, computer forensics, data analytics, data management and information technology. Our team is committed to delivering the highest levels of quality, flexibility, defensibility and reliability to law firms, government agencies and corporate legal clients. Click here for more information.