All recognized educational institutions, (elementary to university level), are eligible for DriveSavers Education Partner benefits. Some of America’s top colleges, universities and research institutes are enrolled including: Harvard University, Carnegie Mellon University, Cornell University, Georgetown University, John Hopkins University, Purdue University, Rutgers University, Stanford University, Texas A&M University, University of Connecticut and others.
Fast, Reliable, Secure Data Recovery Service
- Standard Turnaround Time—24 to 48 hours
- Data Recovery Advisors ready to assist 24/7
- Highest data recovery success rate
- All operating systems, all media, all types of “disk-asters”
- Annual SOC 2 Type II audit—verifies our qualifications to handle enterprise-class recoveries and support those customers who must maintain compliance with data privacy and data security regulations such as:
- NIST (National Institute of Standards & Technology) SP 800.34 (Rev.1)
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act)
- FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act)
- SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002)
- GLBA (Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999)
- Engineers trained and certified by leading encryption software vendors
- Supports Data-at-Rest requirements
- Customized solutions for handling encrypted files and drives
- Secure and permanent data erasure from hard disk drives
- Meets the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and Graham-Leach Bliley Act (GLBA) privacy requirements
- Degausser approved by National Security Agency, Department of Defense and Central Security Service
Join Our Education Benefits Program Today!
It’s simple. Just complete the online application. Your exclusive Education Partner ID# will be sent to you via email. Reference your ID# when sending in a drive for professional data recovery services. Program benefits are instant, automatic and designed to surpass your customer service expectations. The more you take advantage of them, the more you stand to gain.
- No program sign-up fees
- Automatic discounts on every successful data recovery
- Special discounts for teachers and students
- Additional volume discounts—all locations worldwide
- No data, no charge policy
- Free return shipping
- Dedicated account specialist will customize services
- Direct access to data recovery engineers
- Quarterly newsletters containing data recovery tips, technology updates and best practices
For more information call DriveSavers at 800.440.1904 and ask for an Education Program Specialist.
Free Educational Training Tool
Learn how hard drives work and how data loss happens.
Click here to see the hard drive simulator in action and for instructions on how download this cool tool.