|DriveSavers has worked extensively with law enforcement agencies and other legal entities in the United States and abroad, providing certified legal compliance, security and confidentiality. We understand the legal issues surrounding the collection, analysis and protection of electronic data for litigation purposes.
Custom security protocols protect data integrity
DriveSavers will customize a program to meet the security level you require.
- We offer the highest possible security protocols to meet the stringent requirements of corporations and government agencies
- Recovered data is imaged using EnCase ®, the court-validated industry standard for documenting evidence
- Chain of custody protocols can be provided for full data protection from receipt to return
- Certified Cisco ® self-defending network provides maximum data security during data recovery
Custom data recovery solutions
DriveSavers proprietary recovery hardware and software allow engineers to create custom solutions for all common and catastrophic data loss situations.
We offer every customer, from the IT professional to the home user, an extensive list of benefits, including:
- Fastest Standard turnaround time in the industry at 24 to 48 hours
- Instant and secure data download minutes after recovery is complete with our DataExpress™ FTP service
- Direct phone access to engineers working on your data recovery
Certified Secure Data Recovery
DriveSavers is the only data recovery service provider in the industry that posts proof of company-wide, annual SOC 2 Type II Audit Reports. The privacy of your data will be protected during the recovery process.
- SOC 2 Type II Audit Reports
Verifies our qualification to support customers who must comply with data privacy and data security regulations such as:
- NIST 800.34
- Certified ISO 5 Cleanroom
Meets manufacturer’s standards for warranty protection
- Engineers Certified by PGP, PointSec, GuardianEdge, Utimaco
Supports DAR mandate for encrypted files and drives
- High Security Service
Meets U.S. Government Security Standards
- Secure & Permanent Data Erasure on Request
Meets HIPAA and GLB Act privacy requirements
- GSA Schedule #GS-35F-0121S
- Cage Code: 04PC0