About the Company
DriveSavers is the worldwide leader in data recovery, eDiscovery and digital forensic services. In as little as 24 hours, DriveSavers rescues lost data from damaged, failed or crashed storage devices. For over 30 years as an established, industry-leading company, our proprietary technology and custom solutions have allowed us to achieve the highest success rate in the industry.
DriveSavers is looking to fill a Data Recovery Support position. The right candidate will have good attention to detail and has familiarity with computers.
This support position involves:
- Physically walking customer jobs to appropriate locations
- Using computers to create and maintain customer backups
- Taking apart and putting together computer equipment
Required Skills and Experience
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous job position where multitasking was required
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Able to analyze and evaluate customer needs
- Able to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
If you have some of the qualifications but not all, you might be considered. Please tell us why you think you should be considered.