DriveSavers at the PHI Protection Forum
PHI Protection Network Forum on PHI Security - Understanding the Complexities of PHI Privacy and Security: Turning PHI Security into a Competitive Advantage
March 12 – 13, 2013 Royal Sonesta Hotel – Boston, MA
Join the PHI Protection Network (PPN) Forum 2013 offered to PHI protectors from the U.S. healthcare industry. This inaugural event for senior privacy, security, and financial managers is a day-and-a-half forum designed to increase your knowledge of PHI security and privacy trends and best practices and to help you build, present and defend a business case for PHI security initiatives tailored exclusively for your enterprise. Three major domains of PHI security breaches will be presented as well as the new PHI Risk Assessment Tool created by ANSI, ISA and the Shared Assessments Program.
Michael Sullivan, Partner, Ashcroft Group, Former U.S. Attorney for Massachusetts, Larry Clinton, President and Chief Executive Officer, Internet Security Alliance (ISA)
Meredith Phillips, Chief Privacy and Information Security Officer, Henry Ford Health System, Dr. Deborah Peel, Founder and Chair, Patient Privacy Rights
Also Hear Our Experts From:
AIG, ANSI, Bluewater International, Booz Allen Hamilton, Boston Children’s Hospital, Chubb, Clearwater Compliance, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP, DriveSavers Data Recovery, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP, Holland & Knight, ID Experts, Iron Mountain, Meditology Services, New World Technology Partners, Powers Pyles Sutter & Verville, PC, Risk Masters, Inc. SAIC, The Santa Fe Group
- HITECH Final Rule’s Impact on Privacy Requirements, Enforcement and Timeline for Compliance
- The Evolving Legal Landscape
- Quantifying the Risks of the PHI Protection and Loss
- Policies, Procedures, and Technology to Offset Healthcare Ecosystem Vulnerabilities
- PHI Security and Privacy
- Building a Compelling Business Case for PHI Protection
- Audits and Investigations
Come away with a better understanding of:
- PHI’s true value to your organization
- Appropriate levels of PHI protection investments
- The return on investment of PHI security
- The latest PHI protection technologies and best practices
Leave with the knowledge necessary to customize a business case for PHI security initiatives tailored exclusively for your enterprise. For more information, view the PHI Protection Forum Agenda.
For more information about the PHI Privacy Network (PPN) and the event visit the PPN Website.