Legal Services – Litigation Support – Electronic Discovery
Litigation Support Services
DriveSavers certified secure data recovery expertise enables us to deliver electronic discovery solutions that are legally defensible, repeatable and auditable. Our unique end-to-end approach mitigates risk and delivers clarity across the entire continuum of electronic discovery requirements.
Our Litigation Services include:
Electronically Stored Information (ESI) can, and normally is, located on multiple sources including: computers, PDA’s, cell phones, USB memory devices, digital cameras, hard drives, web pages, etc. Certified computer forensic specialists can accommodate all ESI platforms and utilize best practices to indentify, preserve, recover, collect, analyze and authenticate all forms of ESI. Our process for data collection minimizes disruption, maintains appropriate documentation, ensures compliance and provides assurance that data gathered is both defined and accurate.
Data Collection services include:
- Assistance with the identification of potentially responsive content
- Preservation of relevant ESI
- Cradle-to-grave chain-of-data-custody documentation
- Preserves data integrity
Utilizing forensically sound and ISO 9001 certified best practices, our methodology quickly and efficiently processes ESI for attorney review. Advanced processing capabilities allow us to accurately reduce large volumes of ESI from multiple sources and formats, enabling us to identify and prioritize the most relevant data.
Data Processing services include:
- File-level de-duplication
- Intelligent first phase processing
- Unique File Identification culling (NRSL list)
- Corrupt and password protected file identification and documentation
- Explosion of compressed files
- Parent-child relationship (email threading) maintained
- Complete Unicode and foreign language capabilities
- Data searching
To meet matter-specific production requirements, we produce ESI in a variety of industry standard formats and are capable of delivering data for in-house document review or hosted review within an industry leading, hosted review tool. Data can be exported in TIFF, native or PDF format and all major load files including:
Data Review & Hosting
DriveSavers offers its clients the benefits of an industry leading, hosted, web-based document review and management solution designed to support corporate legal departments and law firms during the toughest phase of litigation and discovery. The solution supports native review, native imaging, as well as TIFFs and paper-based data. Integrated production tools and a customizable workflow component allow clients to manage their documents from initial review all the way to production.
- Accelerated review through automated workflow
- Accelerated review through analytics
- Visual indications of related documents for greater consistency in review decisions
- Application customization to increase productivity for the individual matter
- Repeatable and defensible process impacted by case templates and audit trails
- Reduced costs through native file viewing technology and TIFF-on-the-fly capabilities
- Comprehensive production management
- Complete Unicode and foreign language support
Expert Witness Testimony
Industry recognized experts in legal procedures, forensic data recovery and ESI processing are available to clients at all stages of litigation. Our team of legal services experts has testified in some of the most complex cases across the country on both the federal and state levels. From the initial document preservation to ESI processing and from collection to production, our team is prepared to assist clients whenever and wherever needed.
- Federal testimony
- Meet & confer
- Witness preparation
- ESI processing
Specialized Corporate Legal Services
Corporations, law firms and government agencies today face heightened demands for document preservation, fueled by changes to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, proliferation of Electronically Stored Information (ESI) and the growing number of information storage devices. We provide a holistic solution for corporate legal departments to protect them from civil and criminal charges, expense, business disruption and damaging publicity.
Our Corporate Legal services include:
Our team of litigation management professionals is experienced in all phases of discovery and is supported by additional resources from our project management staff, world-class data center, and forensic processing labs. Our staff augments your efforts, working within your organization on a short-or-long-term basis to provide the expertise necessary to overcome your critical IT and legal challenges.
Litigation Management services include:
- Efficient electronic discovery workflow and project management
- A complete electronic planning framework
- Litigation hold program implementation and management
- Email archive project management
- Vendor management
- Litigation strategy support for counsel
- Corporate policies, staffing, roles and training
- Litigation hold management process
- Electronically stored information and security
- Technology and data systems
- Current e-discovery process
- Historical e-discovery and legal expense review
- Records management
- Identification and training for 30(b)(6) deponents
Our data analytics experts understand how to analyze large volumes of structured and unstructured data stored in both commercially available computing systems and custom built systems. Our technical team has the experience to work with clients to understand data requests and deliver results accurately and in a timely fashion to financial analysts, attorneys and corporate management.
Data Analytic services include:
- Application/database design & management
- Information oriented process engineering
- Data migration
- Conversion between heterogeneous platforms and formats
- Data quality & integrity
- Document & records management & extraction
- Statistical sampling
- Forecasting & prediction
- Data integration
- Expert analysis & testimony
- Data extraction & analysis from proprietary databases
- Data mining, prioritization & warehousing
Team of Experts: Innovative. Accomplished.
We have assembled a dynamic technical team of certified experts in the areas of litigation, electronic discovery services, computer forensics, data analytics, and data management and information technology. Our team is committed to delivering the highest levels of quality, flexibility, defensibility and reliability to law firms, government agencies and corporate legal clients.
These dedicated professionals are well known in the industry and highly qualified experts in their field. Their powerful combination of technical and legal expertise provides our clients with an unparalleled level of service that no other electronic discovery provider can offer.