|All recognized educational institutions, (elementary to university-level), are eligible for DriveSavers Education Partner benefits. Some of America’s top colleges, universities and research institutes are enrolled including: Harvard University, Carnegie Mellon University, Cornell University, Georgetown University, John Hopkins University, Purdue University, Rutgers University, Stanford University, Texas A&M University, University of Connecticut and others.
Fast, Reliable, Secure Data Recovery Service
- Standard turnaround time—24 to 48 hours
- Data Recovery Advisors ready to assist 24/7/365
- Highest data recovery success rate
- All operating systems, all media, all types of “disk-asters”
- Annual SOC 2 Type II Audit Report – verifies our qualification to handle enterprise-class recoveries and support those customers who must maintain compliance with data privacy and data security regulations such as:
- NIST (National Institute of Standards & Technology) SP 800.34 (Rev.1)
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act)
- FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act)
- SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002)
- GLBA (Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999)
- Engineers trained and certified by leading encryption software vendors
- Supports Data-At-Rest requirements
- Customized solutions for handling encrypted files and drives
- Secure & permanent data erasure from hard disk drives
- Meets The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability (HIPAA) Act and Graham-Leach Bliley (GLBA) Act privacy requirements
- Degausser approved by National Security Agency, Department of Defense and Central Security Service
Sign Up to Receive Our Education Program Benefits Today!
It’s simple. Just complete the online profile. Your exclusive Education Partner ID# will be sent to you via email. Reference your ID# when sending in a drive for professional data recovery services. Program benefits are instant, automatic and designed to surpass your customer service expectations. The more you take advantage of them, the more you stand to gain.
- No program sign-up fees
- Automatic discounts on every successful data recovery
- Special discounts for teachers and students
- Additional volume discounts—all locations worldwide
- No data, no charge policy
- Free return shipping
- Dedicated account specialist will customize services
- Direct access to data recovery engineers
- Quarterly newsletters containing data recovery tips, technology updates and best practices
For more information call DriveSavers at 800.440.1904 and ask for an Education Program Specialist.
Free Educational Training Tool!
Learn how hard drives work and how data loss happens.
Click here to see the hard drive simulator in action and for instructions on how download this cool new tool.
|“Six years of work would have gone down the tubes and our research would have stopped if we hadn’t gotten the data back using DriveSavers Data Recovery Services. Now, we can analyze the data, continue our research and share our discoveries with the rest of the world.”
Mark Devlin, Scientist
University of Pennsylvania
Read about the recovery of BLAST Research data here
“On behalf of our IT staff and myself, thank you for recovering the critical data that was on our dead 2TB hard drive. We were blown away at the level of service, communication, and your technical abilities to complete the data recovery. I am grateful we chose DriveSavers over any other company. If we are ever in this predicament again, or know of others in a similar situation, we will definitely call on DriveSavers again.”
Technology Support Manager
University of Hawaii
College of Education
“Thank you DriveSavers for retrieving my data from my failed flash drive. There is no way I could have recreated all the lectures, exams, quizzes and student information that was on that drive. I thought I had backed up all my files to my external drive, only to realize later that none of it was saved. I can’t thank you enough for saving my work. I will recommend you to everyone.”
Barbara Simmons, PhD, RN
Clinical Associate Professor
Coordinator, Graduate Entry Program
University of Illinois,
College of Nursing
Certified Secure Data Recovery
DriveSavers is the only data recovery service provider in the industry that posts proof of a company-wide SOC 2 Type II audit performed annually. The privacy of your data will be protected during the recovery process.
- SOC 2 Type II Audit Report
Verifies our qualification to support customers who must comply with data privacy and data security regulations such as:
- NIST 800.34
- Certified ISO 5 Cleanroom
Meets manufacturer’s standards for warranty protection
- Engineers Certified by PGP, PointSec, GuardianEdge, Utimaco
Supports DAR mandate for encrypted files and drives
- High Security Service
Meets U.S. Government Security Standards
- Secure & Permanent Data Erasure on Request
Meets HIPAA and GLB Act privacy requirements
- GSA Schedule #GS-35F-0121S