|Companies all over the world trust DriveSavers to recover their critical data fast. Our satisfied customers include: Bank of America, FedEx, General Electric, Eastman Kodak, Google, Yahoo, Morgan Stanley and many more.
Fast, Reliable, Professional Data Recovery Service
- Standard turnaround time—24 to 48 hours
- Data Recovery Advisors ready to assist 24/7
- Highest data recovery success rate since 1985
- All operating systems, all media, all types of “disk-asters”
Certified Secure Data Recovery
DriveSavers is the only data recovery company in the industry to post proof of annual, company-wide SOC 2 Type II audit reports performed on our data hosting and processing control systems. Annual SOC 2 Type II audit reports verify our qualifications to handle enterprise-class recoveries and support those customers who must maintain compliance with data privacy and data security regulations such as:
- NIST (National Institute of Standards & Technology) SP 800.34 (Rev.1)
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act)
- FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002)
- GLBA (Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999)
- High Security Service available
- Meets U.S. Government security standards
- Chain-of-custody protocols ensure the integrity and security of data from point-of-receipt to point-of-departure
- Engineers trained and certified by leading encryption software vendors
- Supports Data-At-Rest requirements
- Customized solutions for handling encrypted files and drives
- Secure & permanent data erasure from hard disk drives
- Meets The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability (HIPAA) Act and Graham-Leach Bliley (GLBA) Act privacy requirements
- Degausser approved by National Security Agency, Department of Defense and Central Security Service
Join our Business Partner Program Today!
It’s simple. Just complete the online profile. Your exclusive Business Partner ID number will be sent to you via email. Reference your ID number when sending in a drive for professional data recovery services. Program benefits are instant, automatic and designed to surpass your customer service expectations. The more you take advantage of them, the more you stand to gain.
- No program sign-up fees
- Automatic discounts on every successful data recovery
- Additional volume discounts—all locations worldwide
- No data, no charge policy
- Free return shipping
- Dedicated account specialist will customize solutions to meet your agency’s needs
- Direct access to Data Recovery Engineers
- Quarterly newsletters containing data recovery tips, technology updates and best practices
For more information, call DriveSavers at 800.440.1904 and ask for a Business Partner Program Specialist.
Click here to watch our video about data security during data recovery now.
Business Disaster Recovery
“Having met the security standards outlined in eBay’s Information Security assessment, it has been determined that DriveSavers is approved to provide data recovery services to eBay.” Read more…
Senior Engineer, Information Security Policy & Awareness eBay, Inc.
The best data recovery resource in the industry!”
Blue Shield of California
Certified Secure Data Recovery
DriveSavers is the only data recovery service provider that undergoes annual SOC 2 Type II audits. The privacy of your data will be protected during the recovery process.
- SOC 2 Type II audits verify our qualifications to support customers who must comply with data privacy and data security regulations such as:
- NIST 800.34
- Certified ISO Class 5 Cleanroom
Meets manufacturer’s standards for warranty protection
- Engineers Certified by PGP, PointSec, GuardianEdge, Utimaco
Supports DAR mandate for encrypted files and drives
- High Security Service
Meets U.S. Government Security Standards
- Secure & Permanent Data Erasure on Request
Meets HIPAA and GLB Act privacy requirements