Business Disaster Recovery
|When a business disaster recovery plan fails, and critical data is at risk of being lost forever, companies all over the world turn to DriveSavers. Some of our satisfied customers include Bank of America, FedEx, Google, eBay, Morgan Stanley and many more.
Certified Secure Data Recovery
DriveSavers is the only data recovery company in the industry today that posts proof of our annual, company-wide SOC 2 Type II audit, verifying that our data hosting control systems achieve all desired security control objectives and will protect critical data from an unwanted breach during the data recovery process. Undergoing an annual SOC 2 Type II audit is mandated by many of our data recovery customers and qualifies us to recover data for:
- Publicly-traded companies who must comply with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 through a SOX audit for SOX compliance
- Companies with legally-protected customer information, such as financial institutions
- Businesses that must protect health information (HIPAA)
- Universities with protected student information (FERPA)
- Loan originators and credit rating agencies and their providers (FCRA, GLBA)
- Providers of services involving eCommerce (WebTrust, PCI)
Other Security Features Offered by DriveSavers:
- Only authorized data recovery engineers have access to the data on the storage device.
- Recovered data is stored on our certified secure network temporarily until its integrity is verified by the customer.
- Our data recovery engineers are trained and certified by all leading encryption software vendors
- Supports Data-At-Rest requirements
- Encryption keys handled properly and safely
- Custom recovery solutions are offered for encrypted files and drives
- Data is protected during transit to and from our facility by bonded couriers.
- Should instant access of the recovered data be required, data is transmitted via a secure FTP site.
- DOD-approved data destruction process available for permanent data erasure
- Degausser approved by NSA, DOD and Central Security Service
- Meets HIPAA Act and GLBA data privacy and security requirements
- High Security Service available
- Meets U.S. Government security standards
- Chain-of-custody protocols ensure the integrity and security of data from point-of-receipt to point-of-departure
“If the data wasn’t recovered, we would have been illegal in the eyes of our major command. And eventually, it could have gone up to Washington D.C.”
~ Dean Johnson
Air Force Systems Administrator