SAN Failure? Lost Critical Data? We can save it!
Enterprise data loss costs businesses billions of dollars annually. Critical data sets stored on SAN devices, such as: customer databases, accounting records, source code, test and measurement data, graphics, video files and other intellectual property, can take days, months or even years to recreate—if it can be recreated at all! DriveSavers offers the fastest, most reliable and only certified secure data recovery service in the industry today.
- Industry-leading success rates since 1985
- All media—all storage devices
- All operating systems—all file systems
- Authorized and recommended by all leading storage device manufacturers
- Fastest Standard Service turnaround time at 24-48 hours
- Priority Service turnaround time of 24 hours or less
- High Security Service available
- Annual SOC 2 Type II audit reports
- Certified secure self-defending network
- Certified ISO Class 5 Cleanroom
- Engineers trained and certified by all leading encryption software manufacturers
- DOD-approved degaussing service available
SAN Data Recovery Experts
DriveSavers Enterprise Systems Group successfully recovers data from all operating systems and all types of high-capacity storage environments including SAN, NAS, RAID, tape and multi-disk servers. We routinely rescue lost databases, ERP accounting systems, mail servers and other mission-critical data from SANs for organizations of all sizes.
All SAN recoveries are performed in the DriveSavers Certified ISO Class 5 Cleanroom, a dust-free, temperature- and humidity-controlled environment that maximizes SAN data recovery success rates. Hard disk drive platters and delicate solid-state electronic components are protected from “killer particles” during the recovery process when they are open and vulnerable to damage.
Our data recovery engineers have been trained and certified by all leading encryption manufacturers to safely recover file- and disk-level encrypted data. And, if your SAN device has failed and you can no longer access critical data through normal means, DriveSavers professional data recovery service is your best and safest option.
Certified Secure Data Recovery Service
SOC 2 Type II compliance verifies our qualification to handle secure enterprise-class SAN recoveries for government agencies, educational institutions, loan originators, healthcare facilities and corporations that must be compliant with data privacy and data security regulations such as:
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (SOX)
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- SP 800.34 (Rev.1)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- WebTrust, PCI Security Standards
Data Recovery Advisors are ready to take your call, 24/7
Click here for international calls