|Have you suffered a laptop hard drive crash?At DriveSavers, data loss is only temporary and we prove it every day with the fastest Standard Service turnaround time and the highest laptop data recovery success rate in the industry.
We can save it!
Each data loss situation is unique. DriveSavers specializes in laptop data recovery. We have developed proprietary hardware and software that allows us to deliver custom recovery solutions for all common or catastrophic laptop data loss situations. Our engineers consistently recover lost data that other service providers have deemed lost forever.
DriveSavers is authorized by laptop computer manufacturers to perform laptop data recovery on their products without voiding your original warranty.
- Fastest Standard Service turnaround time and highest laptop data recovery success rate
- SOC 2 Type II Audit
- Safest laptop data recovery environment in the industry for your personal and confidential data
- Certified ISO Class 5 Cleanroom
- Minimizes airborne particles and maximizes laptop hard drive data recovery results
- Engineers are certified to safely recover encrypted files and drives
- Experienced U.S.-based data recovery advisors available live 24/7
- Laptop data recovery service options to meet every need
- Initial estimate remains firm and cost will never exceed the maximum amount quoted
- No upfront fees, no hidden costs
- No hidden parts or Cleanroom fees—ever!
- Extensive in-house parts inventory
- Hardware replacement will never delay or defeat laptop data recovery
- Authorized and recommended by leading laptop manufacturers
Contact us at 800.440.1904 for a free quote.
Certified Secure Laptop Data Recovery
DriveSavers is the only laptop data recovery service provider in the industry to post proof of annual, company-wide SOC 2 Type II audits. The privacy of your data will be protected during the laptop recovery process.
- SOC 2 Type II Audits
Verify our qualification to support customers who must comply with data privacy and data security regulations such as:
- NIST 800.34 Rev. 1
- High Security Service
Meets U.S. Government Security Standards
- Secure and Permanent Data Erasure on Request
Meets HIPAA and GLB Act privacy requirements
- Dun & Bradstreet
- Proof of Credibility Report