MP3 Players / iPod / Portable Devices
|DriveSavers has successfully recovered music, photos, data and video files from MP3 players, phones and portable devices since these storage devices were first introduced to the market.
All leading MP3 player manufacturers confidently refer their customers to DriveSavers for our industry-leading data recovery services. We guarantee that our work will never void your original warranty.
We can save it!™
DriveSavers proprietary hardware and software allows our engineers to perform data recovery on the tiny hard drives and flash media found in MP3 players, iPhones and portable storage devices.
We have extensive experience for all common and catastrophic data loss situations including:
DriveSavers offers every customer, from the IT professional to the home user, an extensive list of benefits including:
- Fastest Standard turnaround time in the industry at 24 to 48 hours
- Highest success rate in the industry: all storage devices, all operating systems, all data loss scenarios
- Immediate phone access to experienced Data Recovery Advisors 24/7/365
- Service options to meet every need
- Initial estimate remains firm and will never exceed the maximum amount quoted: no upfront costs, no hidden cleanroom or parts fees—ever
- Successful data recoveries from floppy disks, CDs, optical cartridges, DVDs, USB flash drives, hard disc drives and more
- Class 100 Cleanroom provides particle-free environment to safely perform complex microsurgery on tiny, sensitive components
- Extensive parts inventory: hardware replacement will never delay or defeat data recovery
|“I was thrilled to see that 99% of my data appears to be there! This was worth every penny. I am so happy the Apple Store recommended you.Thanks so much for helping me in a tough situation.”
“Scott Gaidano still remembers that sinking feeling the weekend he booted up his Mac and saw the sad-face icon, indicating all was not well with the single floppy disc inside. Every precious byte, including all Gaidano’s romantic correspondence, was gone.”