Digital Camera Card Data Recovery
Lost Precious Digital Photos? Call DriveSavers.
DriveSavers – the worldwide leader in data recovery services – was the first company to successfully recover lost images from a digital camera card media, and the first data recovery company to be referred by Canon, Kodak, Nikon, Olympus and Sony. Today, all major digital camera card companies refer their customers to DriveSavers.
Fast, Reliable, Secure Data Recovery Solutions
We understand the personal and professional impact digital data loss. Since 1985, DriveSavers has provided industry-leading success rates and recovered data that other service providers have deemed “lost forever”. We offer the fastest Standard turnaround time in the industry, at 24 to 48 hours, and our professional Data Recovery Advisors are available to take your call 24/7.Worried about confidentiality? DriveSavers undergoes SOC 2 Type II audits annually and is the only certified secure data recovery service in the industry today. SOC 2 Type II compliance verifies our qualification to handle personal and confidential data by upholding data privacy and data security regulations and guidelines such as NIST SP 800.34 (Rev.1), HIPAA, SOX and GLBA.
Data Loss Prevention Tips
Digital photography and flash memory present an array of potential data loss problems. DriveSavers Data Recovery has assembled the following list of tips to help prevent potential data loss and handle flash memory cards properly.
- BACK UP YOUR IMAGES! Protect yourself and your irreplaceable images by backing up to CD, DVD, tapes or an external hard drive to guard against data loss when (not if) your hard drive crashes unexpectedly.
- TRANSFER YOUR PHOTOS. Place the images from the camera’s flash memory to a computer’s hard drive as soon as you can. Do not delete images or reformat the memory card while it is still in the camera. Wait until all photos are transferred and verified.
- FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS. Take care when removing flash memory from the camera or card reader. Use the “Eject” command on the computer to avoid deleting or corrupting images and move the card icon from the desktop to the trash/ recycle bin before physically removing the card.
- VERIFY THE TRANSFER. Open the images on the hard drive before reformatting the card.
- MAKE MORE THAN ONE COPY. Back up your backup media and keep a duplicate offsite in a secure location.
- PROTECT YOUR FLASH MEMORY CARDS. Use their plastic holder when carrying them around. Simple static buildup can zap the card and make it unreadable. Plastic holders can prevent a card from breaking in your pocket or putting the card, along with your clothing, in the wash.
- AVOID EXTREME TEMPERATURES. Heat, cold and humidity can have devastating effects on digital equipment, especially flash memory.
- CALL DRIVESAVERS. If you have deleted images, get an error message or you are unable to view the images from your card, call DriveSavers. We can save it!
|“Thank you! Thank you! My entire life’s works and career would have ceased to exist without you!”
DriveSavers is proud to be a sponsor of PPA. Since 1880, PPA has provided the photography industry with unmatched education, networking opportunities and other business advantages. Join PPA and reap the benefits of the world’s largest and most progressive association for imaging professionals.
“DriveSavers can help you with a variety of seemingly impossible problems. Not only can they recover your digital photos, they can also recover accounting records, client calendars or your customer mailing list [from your computer]”
Former Director of Membership
“I can’t begin to express my gratitude
for the amazing recovery work you and
your team did on my physically failed
drive. In a worst case scenario, you
Carrie Patterson Design &