In the virtual world of the web, many companies look qualified, offer low prices and seem to provide the same levels of experience, service and security as seasoned professionals. But, can they support what they claim in their advertising?
To confidently select a reputable data recovery firm, ask for proof that they can meet and uphold the following industry standards:
INDUSTRY STANDARDS FOR PROFESSIONAL DATA RECOVERY FIRMS:
- The storage device manufacturer authorizes the data recovery firm to perform recovery on their device without voiding the original warranty.
- Data recoveries are performed in a pristine cleanroom environment that meets ISO standards to minimize contaminates and maximize recovery results.
- Your critical and proprietary data is safe from external breach while on the firm’s network during the data recovery process.
- Accounting, auditing and information security professionals have verified that the facility’s information technology controls and processes are operating effectively and provide maximum data security.
- Data recovery engineers are certified to properly and safely recover encrypted files and drives.
- A firm, written quote is always provided before data recovery work begins. The quote should include fees for the specified turnaround time as well as all other anticipated costs, such as parts and parts sourcing, lab fees, labor and cleanroom fees.
PROOF OF DRIVESAVERS CREDIBILITY:
- Proof: All leading storage device manufacturers authorize DriveSavers.
- Proof: DriveSavers estimates are written, firm and all-inclusive
- Proof: ISO-5 (Class 100) Cleanroom Audit and Testing Reports
- Proof: Virtual Tour of DriveSavers ISO-5 (Class 100) Cleanroom
- Proof: Annual Network Security Audit Report
- Proof: Annual SOC 2 Type II Audit Report
- Proof: Annual HIPAA Security Compliance Report
- Proof: Certification of training from leading Encryption Software Manufacturers
- Proof: Certification of training from leading Forensics Software Manufacturers
- Proof: Dun & Bradstreet Proof of Credibility
THE BOTTOM LINE: If they can’t prove it, you may lose it!
Is your data important to you? Don’t be a victim of low prices and false promises.
Before choosing a data recovery service, demand proof of their technology, security and experience. If they can’t prove it, you may lose it—forever!
Click here to learn more about our Capabilities